I offer group therapy, individual therapy, and family therapy. I am qualified to act as a primary therapist or an adjunct therapist who provides services, including music therapy and guided imagery in music, that augment the treatment you are already receiving from another provider.
I offer services for the following people:
- Tweens and Teens
- Adult Daughters of Difficult Parents
- Difficult Parents Group
- Parents who are Parenting without a Map
- Helping and healthcare professionals
I offer the following modalities for treatment:
- Psychotherapy in my office (60 or 90 minutes)
- Family therapy
- Group therapy
- There are currently 3 open spaces in my Difficult Parents Group.
- Online Services
- Individual therapy for 25 or 60-minute appointments with a focus on homework and concrete exercises for making change.
- Music Therapy
- The Bonny Method of Guided Imagery in Music
I also am a board-approved supervisor for the state of MN and offer individual, dyadic, and online group supervision. Please email me for more details about this.